144 - 152 Ravenhill Road
Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30pm
Orchardville has supported over 250 people with a learning disability in Belfast in employment each year, and as we continue to grow, we have been able to extend our services to the areas of North Down / Bangor and Lisburn.
Watch our short video to find out more about us.
Orchardville is committed to be the leading provider of opportunities to EQUIP people with a Learning Disability or Autism to achieve their individual ambitions.
To achieve an inclusive society where equal opportunities are enjoyed by everyone.
We aim to deliver our mission by living and upholding our values of EQUIP:
- Empowerment - Orchardville, Families, Employers and Funders work together to enable all users to achieve goals and aspirations.
- Quality - Through creativity and innovation we are committed to providing excellent services to meet the changing needs of all users.
- USER - We place the Service User at the centre of everything we do.
- Integrity - We place high value on the reliable and honest way we conduct our business and will ensure everyone is treated equally and respectfully.
- Passion - At the heart of our team we are passionate to energise, engage and inspire everyone.
We provide services in the following areas:
- Orchardville Head Office, Belfast 028 9073 2326
- Orchardville Business Centre, Belfast, 028 9073 2326
- Orchardville Training, Lisburn, 028 9267 7622
- Orchardville Training, Bangor, 028 9147 7025
- Gifts That Give, Bangor 028 9145 0367
- Orchard Cafe, Belfast 028 9045 6296
- Orchardville c/o Coca Cola, Lisburn
Type of OrganisationVCSE
- Jenny Hodgen