Volunteer Now Enterprises Ltd
34 Shaftesbury Square
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 4.30pm
Volunteer Now Enterprises Ltd has been established to support the work of the Charity, Volunteer Now. We have an expert team of staff who are committed to quality and effective customer relationships providing a service which is tailored just for you.
We would love to hear from you about how we can help.
The following are some of the services we currently offer:
- Delivery of volunteer management courses from basic to third level;
- Delivery of training for volunteers;
- Supporting the development of leadership skills in a voluntary context;
- Conducting volunteer and staff consultations within organisations to inform development;
- Supporting organisations through change, conflict and problems;
- Support in developing volunteer policies, procedures and strategy at all levels;
- Restructure of volunteer programmes at local, national and international level;
- Delivery of safeguarding children or vulnerable adults training programmes;
- Delivery of World Host (recognised customer service) training;
- Delivery of vocational courses in training and assessment;
- Support and assessment against nationally recognised quality standards e.g. Investing in Volunteers, Approved Provider Standard (Mentoring and Befriending).
Here are some things that will be coming soon….
- Provision of accreditation options for volunteers to include a focus on employability;
- A programme of training on a range of new topic areas;
- Support and training to set up mentoring programmes;
- Support and training to set up befriending programmes;
- Development of community services such as befriending, volunteer driving or new initiatives that meet with policy changes in e.g. healthcare.
Type of OrganisationVCSE
- Jules Ashe