6 - 10 William Street
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
We offer a range of innovative programmes and services which can be easily adapted to meet specific issues faced by young people, including drug/alcohol misuse, mental and emotional health, barriers to employment or achievement, and lack of confidence and self-esteem. Sessions are always delivered in a way that is enjoyable and interactive, whilst being grounded in a sound learning framework.
Our key programmes and services include:
- Advocacy: representing and discussing young people’s views;
- Counselling: offered to young people with more complex emotional or mental health support needs;
- Diversionary Activities/Residential Experiences: providing young people with opportunities to participate and improve their personal, social and life skills;
- Groupwork: educating young people and/or adults, helping them to understand and engage with each other;
- Mentoring & Group Mentoring Tailored: an experienced youth worker assists young people to make positive lifestyle and employment choices.
No contentThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available content.
Type of OrganisationPublic Sector
- Human Resources