143a University St
NICRAS is a Refugee Community Organisation (RCO) which was established in 2002. It is the only refugee led organisation in Northern Ireland that represents the interests of the refugee community.
NICRAS aims to:
- Support the integration process of refugees and asylum seekers into local communities throughout Northern Ireland
- Raise awareness of the issues, problems and difficulties faced by refugees and asylum seekers in Northern Ireland
- Inform members of relevant changes to immigration policy and legislation
- Organise social and recreational events
- Respond to the changing needs of its members.
- Advocate for improved circumstances of asylum seekers and refugees.
No contentThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available content.
Type of OrganisationVCSE
- Justin Kouame