This post is for a fixed term of 12 months Fixed term, then subject to funding.
Salary: £21,534 per annum
Based in Derry/Londonderry
- A relevant (recognised qualification in social enterprise, business, marketing, retail or related field) - Minimum NVQ level II or equivalent.
- Five GCSEs (minimum) at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths.
- Proven experience of setting up and running small enterprises.
- Proven experience of supervising and supporting volunteers.
- Proven experience of managing budgets.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Competent in the use of IT software such as word processing, databases, publisher, excel, internet and e-mail.
- A current driving licence with access to a car. (Can be waived in the case of applicant whose disability prohibits driving, but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements).
Application Forms can be requested via e-mail from [email protected]
It should be noted that the criteria may be enhanced to facilitate short-listing.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, 4th February 2019.
Kinship Care NI operates a child protection and vulnerable adults policy.
AccessNI checks will be carried out before an appointment can be confirmed.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
12 Months Fixed term, then subject to funding)