Deputy Service Manager, Omagh
Due to organisational growth within the management team, we have opportunities at our Sperrin Supported Living Service where we support people in Omagh, Castlederg and surrounding areas. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team supporting an individual preparing to transition into our service.
Deputy Service Manager
You will assist in the management and development of a high quality Service which meets the needs and aspirations of people with a learning disability
You will need:
1. Minimum of Level 3 Health & Social Care related Qualification and 2 years’ experience in a H&SC setting OR 4 years’ experience in a H&SC setting
2. 2 years’ management/supervisory experience
3. Current registration with NISCC or be eligible for registration (without admonishment or warning) on appointment
4. Ability to travel independently*
*Positive Futures defines this as being a car driver and holder of a full driving licence, or having access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the demands of the post. (This criteria is waived for candidates unable to meet it due to disability.)
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you:
• Holiday allowance up to 37 days per year
• 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
• Employee discount card
• Loyalty benefits
• Generous sickness and maternity pay
Apply online: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on Thursday 24 January 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385). Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace.