Stage 3: Portrait Photography
Tutor: Jim Maginn
Course Duration: 3 x Three Hour Sessions
When: Saturday 4, 11 & 18 November 2017
Time: 10am - 1pm
Number of Places: 6
Earlybird £135 - Expires 4th October
This practical, hands-on course is aimed at people wishing to further develop their knowledge and practice of Portrait Photography. It will help you to create professional lighting set ups, to correctly compose a portrait, to portray the subject's life and personality, and develop a personal style, confidence and technique.
What You Will Need
- Participants must have completed a 'Stage 2: Review' session with our Belfast Exposed tutor team. Contact [email protected] for more information.
What You Will Learn
- Experience and knowledge on portrait photography.
- How to create a professional lighting set up.
- How to correctly compose a portrait.
- How to create soft, flattering light for your subject.
- How to use reflectors and flash to light your subject.
- Wide experimentation in response to weekly creative assignments.
- Develop a substantial portfolio of professional standard work with the help and guidance of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
For more information contact Conor at [email protected]