This practical, hands-on course is designed for intermediates, and those who have completed or are already familiar with the topics covered in ‘Level 1: Using Manual Mode’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
You will gain knowledge of studio lighting setups and techniques to enable you to take quality studio images from family portraits and stylish fashion shots, to interesting still lifes and eye-catching products. You will learn how to set up the lights and various lighting techniques that you can easily replicate in your home as the cost of studio lighting has fallen dramatically.
What you will need
- A digital camera with manual controls.
- We recommend you complete ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
What you will learn
- Gain knowledge of studio lighting setups and techniques to use in portrait and product photography.
- Perform the lighting controls by correctly using the model light and flash lighting.
- Learn the following light setups: high key lighting, low key lighting, broad lighting, short lighting, butterfly lighting, and fill lighting.
- How to create soft, flattering light for the subject in your portrait.
- How to correctly compose your portrait or product photograph.
For more information contact Conor at [email protected]
- Health and wellbeing