Reports To: HR Manager
Salary: NJC Points 24 - 28 (£21,492 - £24,426 depending on experience). A range of additional benefits are also available.
Department: Human Resources
Location: Central Office, Franklin Street, Belfast. Some travel may be required to fulfil the duties associated with this pos
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week. A flexi-time system is in operation and reasonable hours outside of this may be required to fulfil the duties of this position.
Job Purpose: To develop and coordinate a volunteering program which will meet the needs of the organisation and our clients.
1. A degree or equivalent third level qualification (including HND) in a relevant discipline eg: business studies, community development, education, human resource management.
At least 2 years' recent experience in working within, or leading a volunteer management
In the absence of a third level qualification, you must demonstrate you have at least 3 years' recent experience in working within, or leading a volunteer management programme.
2. At least one years' recent experience of project management/co-ordination of projects.
3. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people and organisations at all levels.
4. An understanding of the issues affecting homelessness and/or the voluntary sector.
5. Strong IT skills; ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Power-Point.
6. Valid driving licence and access to transport to fulfil the duties of the post.
1. Working knowledge of relevant standards such as Investors in Volunteers, Millennium Volunteers, Mentoring and Befriending Foundation and CLEAR.
The closing date for this position is Friday 9th December 2016 at 4.00pm.
To apply please visit our website using the link below to complete an online application form: