Reports to: Learning and Development Manager
Salary: NJC Points 10-14 £14,294-£16,201
Department: Human Resources & Organisational Development
Location: Central Office, Belfast
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week. There may be a requirement to occasionally work unsocial hours or for travel throughout Northern Ireland.
Job Purpose: To ensure an efficient and effective administration service is provided to support the Learning and Development function within the HR & OD Directorate. To support the Simon Community, its managers and staff to enable achievement of the organisation's strategic priorities. The key work areas are:
- Support the delivery of highly effective learning and development to the organisation to help staff meet the needs of clients.
- Support and facilitate the collation of training needs across the organisation.
- Support the Learning and Development Manager to formulate and organise the annual learning and development programme for the Simon Community.
- Communicate effectively with learners, managers and training providers as required.
- Collect and collate evaluation data for all learning and development programmes.
- Maintain and provide reports on training records.
- Administer any relevant IT systems used by learning and development, for example, e-learning.
1. GCSE standard education, (or equivalent qualifications) including English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above.
2. At least 12 month’s experience (full-time equivalent) of working in an administrative role.
3. Demonstrable experience in the use of HR or L&D systems and software (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Access).
1. Possession of a Level 3 equivalent qualification in HR or Learning and Development
2. Possession of a recognised typing/word processing qualification.
3. At least 12 month’s experience (full-time equivalent) of working in a Human Resources or Learning and Development environment.
To apply please visit our website using the link below to complete an online application form: