Reports to: Director of Human Resources & Organisational Development
Salary: NJC Points 44-48 £38,333-£41,975
Department: Human Resources & Organisational Development
Location: Central Office, Belfast
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week. There may be a requirement to occasionally work unsocial hours or for travel throughout Northern Ireland.
Job Purpose: To work in partnership with all areas of the Simon Community to provide specialist HR & OD leadership and support to enable delivery of the organisation's strategic plan and associated HR strategy. The post holder will provide a consultancy service that is based on HR & OD best practice and delivers commercially focused HR and OD solutions that support the organisation to achieve its goal of ending homelessness.
1. Degree in a HR or related subject and 3 years’ experience working in a senior* HR or OD role in a complex** organisation,
5 years’ experience working in either a senior* HR or OD role in a complex** organisation.
2. Demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
3. Demonstrate experience of effectively challenging and influencing senior management.
4. Demonstrate the ability to successfully manage organisational change.
5. Demonstrate experience of producing effective management reports and KPI reporting to supporting strategic decision making.
6. Demonstrate evidence of successfully managing complex employee relations issues.
7. Demonstrate sound knowledge of employment law in Northern Ireland.
8. Hold a driving license and have access to a form of transport to undertake the duties of the job role.
*Senior is defined as reporting to a Director or to the postholder accountable for HR within an organisation
**Complex is defined as an organisation of at least £10million turnover or minimum of 200 staff.
1.Be a Chartered Member of CIPD
To apply please visit our website using the link below to complete an online application form: