Bryson Care requires;
Domiciliary Care Workers
Variable contracted hours available, Monday to Sunday
£7.30 per hour Monday to Friday, enhanced rate of £7.80 at weekends
● 25 days annual leave pro-rata ● Smart Phone ● Free Uniform
● Pension and Death in Service Benefit
● Free Training Certificates ● Initial Access NI Check Paid
- Paid / unpaid experience in a caring role
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have access to transport to meet the requirements of the post
- GCSE (or equivalent) standard of education.
- Relevant qualification e.g. NVQ in Care /QCF (or equivalent)
For more information, a full job description & person specification, or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department Tel: 028 9034 7749 or email: [email protected]
Application packs are also downloadable for external candidates from https://bryson.erecruit.co.uk, or there is the option to apply online.
The closing date for the current recruitment drive is:
27 March 2017 at 12:00pm.