Hours: 40 per week
Reference no: SGM/19
Closing date: Friday 1st February 2019 at 12.00 noon
Oxfam Ireland is looking for an experienced and professional individual who can excel at building relationships with a range of people in order to secure a sustainable supply chain for Trading which will generate income by engaging with the public and local businesses, encouraging stock donations and growing Trading’s market share.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant relevant experience in a Project Management / Public Relations or similar Retail/FMCG role (Area/Regional Manager) with demonstrable experience of establishing, developing and managing strategic relationships.
- Experience in a similar role and an understanding of key supply chain processes within a charitable or retail business would be an advantage.
- Experience of monitoring income, expenditure and contribution monthly against budget.
- Demonstrable experience of contract negotiations.
- Proven track record of innovative approaches and business success, as well as achieving results and targets in a competitive environment and maximising return on investment.
- Excellent planning, organisational, analytical, numerical, problem solving and time management skills.
How to apply
If you would like further information including the duties and responsibilities of the role, please look at our website www.oxfamireland.org/jobs or phone 028 90230220.
Oxfam Ireland reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting
Oxfam Ireland is an equal opportunities employer