Senior Support Workers, Omagh
• Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
• Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
• Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
Due to organisational growth within the management team, we have opportunities at our Sperrin Supported Living Service where we support people in Omagh, Castlederg and surrounding areas. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team supporting an individual preparing to transition into our service.
Senior Support Workers x5
Varied shift pattern to include evenings and weekends
- Support people to live the lives they want in their own homes
- Work in a team to deliver support on a 24 hour shift schedule
- Take part in Person Centred Supervision and Appraisal with Line Manager and carry these out with Support Workers
- Take responsibility as "Shift Leader" offering advice / guidance to other staff as required
You will need:
- At least 2 years' experience of supporting people within a social care setting
- Experience of:
o assessment, development and implementation of Person Centred Care / Support Plan
o using behaviour management strategies
o assessing/managing risk
- A full driving licence* to meet the requirement to drive Motability cars
*This criteria is waived for candidates unable to meet it due to disability.
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you:
• Holiday allowance up to 33 days per year
• 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
• Employee discount card
• Loyalty benefits
• Generous sickness and maternity pay
To find out more and apply online, please visit www.positive-futures.net before midnight on Thursday 24 January 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385).
Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace.