Receptionist with Administration Duties
To act as first point of contact for the Koram Centre, extending a warm welcome to service users and visitors at reception.
The post-holder will support all functions within the Koram Centre to ensure that operational targets are met. This will include administrative support throughout the organisation.
- 5 GCSE.s (Grade A – C) or equivalent, to include English & Maths or NVQ Level 2 Administration
- 2 years’ relevant experience working within an administration environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Current full driving license, valid in the UK, and access to a car or other form of transport which will permit you to carry out the duties of the post in full (successful candidates will be required to ensure that their insurance allows them to use their car for business purposes).
N.B: Alternative transport methods will be considered for those who have a disability and cannot obtain a driving license. Successful candidates will be required to ensure that their insurance allows them to use their car for business purposes.
- 1 years’ experience of performing administrative duties within a voluntary sector/charitable organisation
To request an application pack please contact [email protected]