Belfast Met are seeking to appoint a Receptionist on a Permanent full time basis.
The Department of Estate & Facilities Management is responsible for the Management, Maintenance and Development of the Colleges Estate across its four main Campuses, Titanic Quarter, Millfield, Castlereagh & Springvale.
The College’s Corporate Plan has the following objectives in respect of our Estate & Infrastructure:
- Consistently provide stimulating and highly functional spaces that meet the needs of our learners, staff and wider stakeholders
- Unlock and maximise the value of the College estate through rationalising the estate and improving space utilisation
- Manage the College assets to ensure compliance with legislative/ statutory requirements and best practice
- Assess, implement and maintain enabling technologies to ensure that the College is able to support future growth and take advantage of relevant innovations
What you need:
Qualifications Experience / Knowledge
- Hold a minimum of a level 1 qualification (or equivalent) in IT (e.g. CLAIT, ECDL)
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent
- Have a minimum of two years’ relevant experience.
- Experience of planning and organising administrative tasks.
- Experience of working with others and in teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Experience using Microsoft office applications (for example; Outlook, Word and Excel)
for queries please contact hr on 02890265370 or email [email protected]
for more information please contact please contact hr on 02890265370 or email [email protected] or apply via our website www.belfastmet.ac.uk/jobs