Parental Participation Officer
Parenting NI wish to recruit an outstanding, innovative, dynamic and energetic individual, who will passionately promote our vision and mission to a range of stakeholders. Through the development of the Parental Participation Project, the post holder will give organisations the tools and resources needed to effectively engage with parents to inform service provision, with particular emphasis on supporting the work of the Children and Young People’s Strategic Partnership (CYPSP).
Essential Criteria Includes:
- Level 3 qualification in Early Years, Family Support, Youth and Community Work, Facilitation Skills or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience (within the last 3 years) of work in the field of Child Care, Parenting Education, Family Support or similar
- Demonstrable experience of facilitating a variety of groups (programmes, workshops, focus groups)
- Experience of effectively engaging individuals and groups (particularly those harder to reach)
- Experience of compiling and collating high quality reports in a range of formats
Hours: 18 hours per week (term time – 45 weeks per annum)
Tues 9am-4pm, Wed 9am-1pm, Thurs 9am-4pm
Grade: Band 5 pt 18
Salary: £9,833 per annum (FTE £23,357 per annum)
Contract: Fixed Term until 31st December 2019 with possibility of extension
Visit our website www.parentingni.org/about-us/work-for-us for further information and to download an application pack.
Closing date for applications: noon on Thursday 28th February 2019
42 Dublin Road