Night Time Support Workers, Lisnaskea and Enniskillen
• Would you describe yourself as a people person with a caring nature?
• Do you want a job where you can make a real difference to someone’s life?
• Do you believe that people with a disability should have the same rights and choices as everyone else?
We have vacancies within our Lakeland Supported Living Service where we support people in Enniskillen, Lisnaskea and surrounding areas.
Support Workers to provide Night Time Support
£32.94 per sleepover
We are looking for people to provide night time support. Some of the people that we support require staff to work sleep overs. On occasions sleepover staff may have a disturbed sleep but this is uncommon. The sleepover shifts are 8 ½ hours in length with variable start and end times. There will also be opportunities to pick up additional hours within the service outside of night time support and you will be required to complete day shifts to attend team meetings, complete training etc. The hourly rate for shifts other than sleepovers is £9.00 per hour.
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you:
• Employee discount card
• Loyalty benefits
• Generous sickness and maternity pay
• 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
• Up to 33 days holiday per year
You will need:
• 6 months’ experience (paid or unpaid) providing care or support for someone
Apply now via our website: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on Thursday 27 December 2018.
Interviews will take place on Friday 4 January 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385).