Bryson Care requires;
Domiciliary Care Workers
Variable contracted hours available, Monday to Sunday
£8.00 per hour Monday to Sunday plus mileage
● 28 days annual leave pro-rata ● Smart Phone ● Free Uniform ● Pension and Death in Service Benefit
● Free Training Certificates ● Initial Access NI Check Paid
- Paid / unpaid experience in a caring role
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- A full current driving licence and access to a car is also essential. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence.
- GCSE (or equivalent) standard of education
- Relevant qualification e.g. NVQ in Care /QCF (or equivalent)
For more information, a full job description & person specification, or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department Tel: 028 9034 7749 or email: [email protected]
Application packs are also downloadable for external candidates from https://bryson.erecruit.co.uk, or there is the option to apply online.
The closing date for the current recruitment drive is: Monday 21st January 2019 at 12:00 noon