Paediatric Basic Life Support Training
3fivetwo Training Academy
This course is designed to give it's participants the confidence to deal with the collapse of a child or infant in the home or in a public place.
In a life threatening emergency, it's important you know which simple procedures to apply in order to improve the child's chances of survival. This basic course will provide you with the information you require to deal with these situations, and help you to react quickly and efficiently prior to arrival of the emergency services.
1. Duration: 2 hours
2. Suitable for: Anyone who would like the confidence to deal with the collapse of a child or infant in the home or workplace.
- Managing an incident and the Primary survey
- Recognition, management and care of an unconscious casualty
- Care of the airway
- Cardio Pulmonary Resusciation - Infant and Child
- Recognition and treatment of medical conditions, i.e. anaphylaxis
- Dealing with choking
- Control of bleeding