We are a Northern Ireland based charity that provides to support to those affected by Crohn's disease & Ulcerative Colitis, the two main forms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). There are currently over 8,500 people within our local community of Northern Ireland affected by these debilitating conditions with no cure at present. Our main aims are as follows;
- Provide support to those affected by Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Raise awareness of the conditions within our local communities and across Northern Ireland.
- Enable people to feel better supported and less isolated due to their condition; this is achieved through our regular support meetings held throughout Northern Ireland.
- Educate the general public about IBD through sharing personal experiences and facts.
- Point people in the direction of the local and regional services available to best meet their needs.
Our charity is 100% run on volunteers, many of which have been affected by IBD in some form. As a result we rely on the support of our local community to help us continue the work that we do!