Depaul is a charity supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Depaul’s Cloverhill Homeless Family Service is seeking to offer additional emotional support through a volunteer counsellor for our resident parents.
The Volunteer must have:
- A recognized qualification in Counselling (above certificate level).
- BACP membership (or recognized equivalent body).
- Personal Indemnity Insurance.
- To have a fully qualified external supervisor as required by BACP (or recognized equivalent body).
- Ability to manage a counselling agreement with referred service users (as agreed with staff).
Please refer to full role description attached.
DEPAUL VOLUNTEER TRAINING
Full day: (registration at 10am) 10.30 - 4pm (lunch provided)
>Belfast - Saturday 8th April
All volunteers must return an application form and meet with the Volunteer Co-ordinator or a local staff member prior to attending training.
AccessNI (Police) checks will be conducted post training.