Add to marketplace
To add an organisation to the marketplace you need to have an account on CommunityNI. If you already have an account, you need to login.
If you haven't created an account then follow these steps:
- Sign up for an account on CommunityNI
- Wait for an email from our editors approving your account
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your email address
- Change your password when prompted and click "Save"
- You will now be directed to a screen where you can create an organisation
- When creating your organisation make sure to tick the checkbox "List this organisation/business in the marketplace"
- After you create your organisation click the "Save" button to link your organisation/business to your profile
Add a tender opportunity to the marketplace for work you need the voluntary and community sector to carry out.
A special offer is where you are giving discounted rates on goods or services to organisations within the voluntary and community sector.
A freebie should be something on offer to the voluntary and community sector that you are giving away free of charge. This could be in the form of goods or services.