nTrustees for Home-Start Lisburn/Colin
Trustees are men and women who help guide Home-Start and contribute to their leadership and direction. Home-Start Trustees help parents build better lives for children in their community.
Management Committee Meeting are held every 6 weeks. We have subgroups for Personnel, Finance and Fundraising.
- provide leadership and direction for the scheme within the ethos and values of Home-Start
- ensuring that the scheme has a clear mission, vision and strategic direction and is focussed on achieving these
- being responsible for the effective performance and management of the scheme
- ensuring that the scheme complies with all legal and regulatory requirements, the objects of the charity, the governing documents including the Home-Start Standards and Methods of Practice and the Agreement and quality standards
- securing and acting as guardians of the scheme’s assets
- ensuring that the scheme’s governance is of the highest possible standard
- undertaking an ambassadorial role for Home-Start
- appointing sub-committees and agreeing their terms of reference.
We already have a great team of Trustees - if you would like to join us, phone us to find out more information - 028 92628585.