• Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights as everybody else?
• Do you believe they should have the same choices?
• Do you want a job where you can really make a difference?
We have the following vacancies at our Ards Peninsula Supported Living Service, Portavogie:
Various contracts available
Relief Support Workers
£7.24 per hour
What we expect of you
* Provide people with the individual support they need in the morning, afternoon and at night time
* Support people to live in their own homes and to be a part of their local community
What we need you to have:
* 6 months' experience providing care or support for someone
* A positive attitude about people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury and people on the autistic spectrum
* The ability to see possibilities, where others see problems
To apply please visit our website www.positive-futures.net
Please join us for an information evening at Positive Futures, 2 Coastguard Cottages, Harbour Road, Portavogie, BT22 1EA on Wednesday 1 March 2017 from 4:00 to 5:00pm. Meet the team, find out about the service and get help with your application.
To find out more or get assistance with your application please call Human Resources on 028 9147 5720
Closing Date: 5 March 2017 at 23:59
Interview Date: 13 March 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385)