Victims & Survivors Trust (VAST) are seeking to recruit a bank of suitably qualified complementary therapists to deliver therapies as part of our VSP funded programme 2017-2020.
The complementary therapies will be specifically aimed at individuals who have been directly affected by the NI conflict/troubles.
Principle duties of post:
- Deliver complementary therapies in a confidential setting providing therapeutic holistic support for members who have experienced trauma as a result of the conflict.
- Tailor therapies plan to individual need.
- Manage administration in accordance with requirements pertaining to roles and responsibilities.
- Refer members to other services within the organisation.
- Upgrade skills accordingly.
- Professional Insurance
- Membership of a Professional Organisation
- Membership of regulatory body such as CNHC or GRRCT
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a community setting at least 3 of which must have been spent working with victims and survivors of conflict.
- Knowledge of MYMOP monitoring tools
All sessional workers are responsible for their own tax and national insurance.
Applying for Postion:
We would request that applicants forward a current CV and supporting statement including:
- details of a referee who may be contacted
- rate per hour,
- relevant qualifications (detail of therapies that can be delivered) and evidence of relevant commuity experience.
Unit 12, Social Economy Village
Belfast BT17 0XS
The above project is funded under the Victims Support Programme for Groups Working with Victims and Survivors, which is administered by the Victims and Survivors Service on behalf of the Executive Office.