We have great opportunity for
Service Manager – Lisburn / Belfast Area
Starting Salary: From £20,134 – £24,378 per annum pro rata
Hours: 40 hours per week
Work time: Rota System to include weekends
- Relevant Health or Social Care professional qualification; or Level 5 Diploma (QCF5) in Leadership for Health and Social Care services (Adults Management); or other relevant Diploma/Degree/Post-Graduate qualification in Management and Leadership in Health and Social Care, or related area.
- Have the qualifications and required experience to be able to meet RQIA criteria to be a Registered Manager of a domiciliary service; or be in a position to register as Registered Manager within 6-months of taking up appointment
- Working knowledge of supporting people who have ASC, communication difficulties and associated complex needs.
- Valid driving licence with access to own car, with business insurance on appointment.
- Knowledge of statutory and legislative requirements and application of a ‘rights based ethos’, in line with Domiciliary Care Agencies Minimum Standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Relevant health or social care qualification i.e. social work / nursing or other relevant health or social care professional qualification.
- NISCC registration or working towards this.
For further information and an application pack please phone the HR department on 02890699131 or send a text to 07920656717.
The closing date for applications is Monday 27th March 2017 at 4 pm.
Completed application forms can be returned to the following address:
Autism Initiatives, HR department, Office 1 & 2, Linden House, Beechill Business Park, 96 Beechill Road, Newtownbreda, Belfast BT8 7QN or email [email protected].