Based at: Fergus Fold, Elizabeth Avenue, Carrickfergus, BT38 7PL
Position Reference: SV.HS.16
Hours: 36 Hours per week
- A minimum of one year's experience working with older people or other relevant client groups.
- Understanding of the needs of older people and service provision.
- Awareness of safeguarding vulnerable adults.
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with tenants and other professional agencies.
- Good general education to GCSE/equivalent standard to include English and Maths OR 3 years experience of working in a sheltered or supported housing environment.
For full Job Description & Person Specification please visit www.foldgroup.co.uk/jobs
Fold reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Fold is an Equal Opportunities Employer.