As a Recruitment Administrator you will be involved in the following;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for candidates from vacancy through to induction, in line with minimum standards and legislative requirements ensuring that staffing projections meet the operational needs.
- Manage administration process for the recruitment procedure and ensure all documentation from candidates is received in a timely manner.
- Ensure that timescales are met from commencement of recruitment campaign to completion taking into consideration the 6-week target.
What Homecare Independent Living can offer you ...
- Award-winning training to familiarise yourself with the health & social care sector, as well as on-going professional development
- Long service awards and employee recognition scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement - 30 days plus the ability to carry holiday over
- You will be joining the industry leader and the national largest provider of domiciliary care