We have the following vacancy in our Operations Team, based in Omagh or Lisnaskea (depending on preferred location base of successful candidate)
£15,830 - £18,342 FTE
25 hours per week
Temporary Contract for 10 months
- Provide a confidential personal secretarial service to the Operations Manager
- Oversee diary management, coordination of communications, production of reports and minute taking.
You will need
- GCSE's in English, and Mathematics (or equivalent) Grade C or above
- Minimum OCR / RSA Word Processing Stage 2 (or equivalent), OR Typing speed of 50-55wpm AND be proficient in the production of complex and specialist business documents
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working as a secretary
Please go to our website www.positive-futures.net to apply and view the job profile and person specification.
To find out more or get assistance with your application, call HR on 028 9147 5720
Closing date: 30 March 2017 at 23:59
Interview date: 11 April 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385)