• Are you a a people person with a caring nature?
• Do you want a job where you can make a real difference to someone’s life?
• Do you believe that people with a disability should have the same rights and choices as everyone else?
We have the following vacancies at our Family Support and Self Directed Support Services in Lisburn and Bangor:
£7.24 per hour
Flexible hours to include evenings and weekends
To support individuals who use Positive Futures, and their families, to live a more fulfilling life within the community.
You will need
• 6 months’ experience of supporting individuals with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition.
• Experience of following a plan to support an individual.
• Possession of a full driving licence and access to a car insured for business purposes to enable the people we support to be driven to their recreational activities
• Available to work flexible hours/patterns to meet the requirements of flexible support programmes.
To find out more and to pply online, please visit our website: www.positive-futures.net
To find out more or get assistance with your application please call Human Resources on 028 9147 5720
Closing Date: 2 April 2017 at 23:59
Interview Date: 10 April 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385)