Reports to: Director of Human Resources & Organisational Development
Salary: NJC Points 33-37 £28,692-£31,786
Department: Human Resources & Organisational Development
Location: Central Office, Belfast
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week. There may be a requirement to occasionally work unsocial hours or for travel throughout Northern Ireland.
Job Purpose: To lead on the identification of the corporate learning needs in the Simon Community, production and resourcing of an annual learning plan and monitoring of evaluation data. The Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for ensuring robust training records are held by the organisation and leading on projects to implement new and innovative learning methods.
1. Degree in a HR or Education related subject or 2 years’ experience working in either an HR or Education role,1.
5 years’ experience working in either an HR or Education role.
2. Demonstrate experience of compiling training needs within an organisation and producing a training plan;
3. Demonstrate ability to deliver training effectively;
4. Demonstrate excellent organisational skills;
5. Demonstrate well developed communication skills
6. Demonstrate ability to produce high quality management reports;
7. Demonstrate ability to effectively manage projects
1. Be a Chartered Member of CIPD
2. Hold a driving license and/or have access to a form of transport to undertake the duties of the job role.
To apply please visit our website using the link below to complete an online application form: