Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Salary: NJC Points 16-20 £16,938-£19,013
Department: Human Resources & Organisational Development
Location: Central Office, Belfast
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week. There may be a requirement to occasionally work unsocial hours or for travel throughout Northern Ireland.
Job Purpose: To ensure efficient and effective Human Resources administrative services are delivered to the Simon Community, its managers and staff to enable achievement of the organisation's strategic priorities.
- Support the day to day delivery of effective and efficient customer focused Human Resources administrative support services to meet the needs of internal customers within agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators to support the achievement of the departmental plan.
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of systems and procedures to ensure consistency and standardisation in service delivery.
- Check work as required to ensure high standards of customer service, quality and accuracy are consistently delivered.
- Collate and provide management information reports (Pams, Crystal) as required.
- Help establish and maintain effective databases, record keeping and filing systems (electronic and paper based ensuring compliance with Data Protection etc.
1. An HR/other relevant third level qualification.
2. At least 1 year’s experience (full-time equivalent) of working in a Human Resources role (e.g. Personnel / Employee Relations / Employee Resourcing / Employee Reward / Training & Development/)
3. 1 year’s experience of working with PAMS (or other similar HR software).
4. Excellent IT skills; Microsoft Word, Power-point, Excel, and databases.
1. Possession of CIPD Diploma in Human Resources Management / Personnel Management / Training and Development.
2. At least 3 years’ experience working in a Human Resources role (e.g. Personnel / Employee Relations / Employee Resourcing / Employee Reward / Training & Development/).
This role is a fixed term contract until October 2017 to cover a period of maternity leave.
To apply please visit our website using the link below to complete an online application form: