Home Care Workers in the Downpatrick area
Various full-time and part-time hours available.
• £7.20 per hour rising to £7.50 per hour on 1 April 2017.
• 33 days annual leave/bank holidays (rising to 38 days after 4 years service).
• Pension - 8% employer contribution with minimum 3% employee contribution.
• Westfield Health Foresight Plan - contributions to health care.
• Continuous professional development for all staff.
It is essential criteria that applicants have:
Experience of providing care to an older person in a paid or voluntary capacity; and
A current driving licence and access to a car or an alternative form of transport that allows you to meet the travel needs of this post.
These posts are subject to an enhanced Access NI disclosure and applicants must be registered with NISCC.
For an applicant pack, please e-mail [email protected], or telephone the People and Development Team on 028 9024 5729 quoting role title.
Closing date for completed applications is 4pm on Wednesday 22 March 2017.
Age NI is committed to providing Equal Opportunities to everyone.