Salary: £7.67 per hour
Working Hours: Work as and when required
Details: Relief Contract
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (Pro rata for part-time); a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan; Childcare Voucher Scheme; an employee assistance programme.
- You will assist with hygienic and economic preparation of food.
- Maintain clean and hygienic catering facilities, complying with health and safety requirements in the kitchen and other catering areas.
- Clean and wash-up in all areas of the catering service, and complete ancillary duties associated with the catering facilities as requested by the Supervisor.
- Assist with deliveries – storing everything in compliance with health and safety standards.
- You will also serve food to the clients from a counter.
The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate:
- Food and Hygiene Certificate
Appointment subject to satisfactory references and right to work in the UK
An Access NI check may be required for this role.
CVs will not be accepted
Promoting equality in the workplace