12-14hrs per week
Salary : £8.31 per hour
Purpose: A key member of the constituency team this role supports the smooth running of a busy office, providing back up support to the team and maintaining core systems.
- Reception duties – providing a friendly and professional, first point of contact for people coming into the office
- Triaging queries and directing them to the appropriate case worker
- Creating & updating cases on the case management system
- Scheduling appointments
- Drafting letters and other correspondence
- Maintaining financial records and basic book keeping
- Preparing monthly financial returns and other reports
- Telephone duties
- Providing case handling support
The applicant must have:
- Good standard of education
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literature – knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to plan, work and organise under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility and a can do attitude
- Business Administration – or other relevant qualification
- Previous experience of working in a case handling environment
- Experience of local voluntary/community sector
- Good knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Experience of Systems and Procedures
- Full clean driving licence
- Please apply by sending in a recent CV with covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria.
- Please include 2 referees, one of whom is your current or last employer
- Closing date is 5pm on Friday 7th April. Apply either by email to[email protected] or in hard copy to Claire Sugden MLA, 1 Upper Abbey Street, Coleraine, BT52 1BF.
- Interviews will take place on Friday 21st April 2017