Marketplace on CommunityNI
The first thing to know about adding content is that you need to be registered and logged in to CommunityNI. If you're not already registered, you can go here to do that. It's free.
If you're already registered and logged in, you may add your organisation to the Marketplace by clicking on Add Business from the menu in the Marketplace section.
Once you've clicked to add your information, you'll notice some fields have a red asterisk beside them, which means they are compulsory fields and you won't be able to publish on the site without filling them in.
Tips about the information to include in your Marketplace listing:
- Select the classification(s) that best describes your services. You can choose more than one.
- Use keywords to describe your products and services. This will help people find your organisation.
- Add a named contact (rather than Sales or Marketing Manager etc)
- You can choose to link to your own website for downloads, but you have the option of adding lists of costs etc.
- Add a link to your website if you have one, so that people can find out more about you and the service you provide.
- You have the option of adding your organisation’s logo, as well as pictures of your, venue, facilities or products etc.
If you have a specific project logo that needs to be included, you can upload that with the [Footer Images] button. Upload any accompanying files, like catering costs, room hire etc. Make sure your contact details are correct and hit 'save'. Your directory listing should show up on the site immediately.
Need to change something?
There's always a chance you may need to change or add something, and we hope we've made that easy for you. If you're logged in, simply go to the information you'd like to change and click on the 'edit' tab above the article heading. This will allow you to review and edit the information you originally added. Once you've made your changes, just click 'save' again.
Still need advice?
If you don't see the information you need here please get in touch via the support form www.communityni.org/support